The World Heart Day
- With the Slogan “Have a Healthy Heart and Wealthy Thoughts”, Drishti members celebrated the World Heart Day on the 28th of September 2013.
- Though the day is celebrated each year on 29th September, the club decides to celebrate it on the 28th for the club’s strong arm KVTC was inaugurated on that day.
- All the guests were given the Pamphlets that highlights the steps to take for maintaining a healthy heart.
- During the inauguration function, RTR Venkatesh studying in 3rd B.A. spoke about the importance of heart and the measures to be taken to preserve a healthy Heart.
International Peace Day
- They say “Machines that men made, have made men Machines!” It is this scenario that prevails in this hustle and bustle world. The result is, Man loses his peace of mind and ruins himself.
- In order to create awareness about the essentialness of Peace and bring in Harmony among each other, the club celebrates International Peace Day on 21st of September 2013.
- Drishti members distributed around 200 Pamphlets at RR Towers 3 and Guindy Bus Stand, highlighting the significance of Peace and Brotherhood. There was a good response from the public. In fact, a few inquired about the activities of the club with curiosity.